SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

I doubt anyone remebers but...

use "Testbug" as your name and reap the easy rewards

Dress Up Stick Dress Up Stick

As is expected from a begginer

As you have expressed you wish not to be held in a pro light but a beginners light. I can respect that. Comments: The clothes need to have had a little more time taken on them so that them look like clothes and not just blobs with color and design. The hair doesnt fit the head so try and gauge the sizeability a little better. Good Note: you wrote the action script ( i assume) and that is a big thing to do. Learning actionscript is a tough thing to do. Maybe not for a dress-up game but definitely a good thing to learn for future submissoins so stick with that. Overall it looked very rushed, however not the worst ive seen and ive seen alot of bad. Practice practice practice. Dont just pump crap out just for the fact of " oh look i made something" Work on something you can be proud of. It aint easy being an animator soi i suggest if there is some form of community college near you than see if they are having seminars on flash animating and try and slip in on a lecture or two. Although not recommend by law.

Trilliams responds:

This review is very helpful well to me any way and yes i did do everything i am just beginning to learn and understand action script and the high school im going to is a good animating school that will teach me stuff like action script and other things like that and i took in everything from this one to make a better one well stuff from this like the stick guy and some of the things where you put him but its not just going to be a remake of this its going to be much more one last thing you should do allot more reviews because it makes total scents to me and it was the best review of any of my flashes and its very helpful

Autumn Leaves Dress Up Autumn Leaves Dress Up

Not another dress-up

Yep its just another dress up nothing special

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Cool concept

Its as if Street fighter got eaten by kirby and then kicked some ass. Well done definite replay value

I-smel responds:

Streets of Rage?

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

NICE!!!

LOVED IT. It was very entertaining, The art style was visually appealing and the rest just fell into place with a good strong storyline and fun little missions. Great Job really.

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Nice..but needs a sequel

Shows potential for a future game. I say make another one that is longer cause this game was alot of fun to play. Am looking forward to a sequel